There’s a problem in London and that’s bottles of bleach being given to babies by a random woman. Police realized what was happening after they were called to a McDonald’s when a baby boy suddenly became ill and started vomiting. It was then that police realized he had been given a bottle of bleach by a woman described to be in her 50s. The child was taken to the hospital and fortunately is in a stable condition. Police alerted the public on Twitter because if you don’t have Twitter nowadays, you don’t deserve to know about emergencies.

Who in the right mind would do this!? It is hard enough raising kids nowadays and keeping them out of trouble but having to worry about someone doing this is nuts!  I just do not get what goes through people’s heads!? Do they think that this is funny? Or are there just seriously crazy people like this in the world!? Then next thing that baffles me is the fact that they made everyone aware of this via twitter! So many things in this story to just shake my head at! I already felt I was far ready to take on the responsibility of having a kid any time soon and now know for sure!


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.7 AMP Radio - More Hit Music Every Hour

Kringle Jingle 2017The Chainsmokers, Dua Lipa, Lauv.... Tickets on sale now....
MusicTown Will Celebrate Detroit's Music And CultureMusicTown will consist of a new broadcast studio, recording studio and performance space, in addition to national and local artist performances inside the intimate City Theatre adjacent to Hockeytown Café.

Listen Live