Before you even read this I just want you to stop and be thankful you are not this guy. A man in Michigan was cooking a squirrel on his balcony and accidentally set his apartment on fire. Dozens of people in his complex lost everything.

Grilling on the balcony is not allowed in the apartments. (Duh!) He was using a propane torch to cook the squirrel so he could eat it. There’s no word if he’ll be charged with anything. How about charging him for being a idiot? Check out the damage he did.

wzzm1 Idiot Of The Day: Michigan Man Tries Grilling A Squirrel On His Apartment Balcony

So with that kids, think before you ever grill again. And honestly, who eats squirrel anyway?


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.7 AMP Radio - More Hit Music Every Hour

Scratch for Cash is Back!Your chance to see Taylor anywhere in the country...
MusicTown Will Celebrate Detroit's Music And CultureMusicTown will consist of a new broadcast studio, recording studio and performance space, in addition to national and local artist performances inside the intimate City Theatre adjacent to Hockeytown Café.

Listen Live