Austin Mahone is often compared to fellow teen heartthrob Justin Bieber, but they are a lot of things that set the two boys apart. In honor of Mahone’s second EP The Secret, Us Weekly caught up with the 18-year-old singer to put together a list of 25 things you might not know about him.
Here are some of our favorites (find the whole list at the link):
- The first album he ever bought was Rascal Flatts.
- He had his first kiss at 13.
- He’s obsessed with drinking sweet tea.
- The first thing he does when he get back to his hometown of San Antonio, Texas, is eat Whataburger.
- He owns at least 300 pairs of sneakers.
- The first thing he notices about a girl is her hair.
- He brings a jar of sand from the beach on tour to remind him of home.
- On his very first date, he took a girl to see a movie.
- His favorite dance move is the “Old Man.” (Does that involve sleeping?)
- The best gift someone gave him for his 18th birthday was a diamond necklace.
Check out the full list from US Weekly and see Austin June 12th at AMP Live 2014.
Kringle Jingle 2017The Chainsmokers, Dua Lipa, Lauv.... Tickets on sale now....
MusicTown Will Celebrate Detroit's Music And CultureMusicTown will consist of a new broadcast studio, recording studio and performance space, in addition to national and local artist performances inside the intimate City Theatre adjacent to Hockeytown Café.