While doing your holiday shopping, you might want to be on the lookout for these products!
- “Bud” Skipit’s Wheely Cute Pull Along. Potential for choking injuries; made by Bunnies By The Bay; $29.99.
- Foam dart gun. Realistic toy weapon; made by GD.Jiefeng Toys; $13.99.
- Stats’ 38″ quick-folding trampoline. Potential for head, neck and other injuries; by Toys R Us, Inc.; $49.99.
- Poo-Dough. Potential for allergy-related injuries (warning label says it contains wheat); by Skyrocket Toys; $4.99.
- Splat X Smack Shot. Potential for eye injuries; by Imperial Toy; $10.
- Kick Flipper. Potential for head and other bodily injuries; by Playsmart; $19.99.
- Leonardo’s Electronic Stealth Sword. Potential for blunt force injuries; by Playmates International Company; $24.99.
- Kid Connection doctor play set. Potential for ingestion and choking injuries; by Wal-Mart Stores Inc.; $4.97.
- Pull Along Zebra: Potential for strangulation and entanglement injuries; by Early Learning Centre; $20.99.
- Jurassic World velociraptor claws. Potential for eye and facial injuries; by Hasbro; $19.99.