Viral Video: “How To Swear Like A Mother”

Kraft Mac and Cheese as a Mother’s Day video that’s going viral.   Apparently 74% of Moms admit to swearing in front of their kids.  (I guess the other 26% just don’t admit it?)  They run around like crazy, they make you late, you (hopefully never) step on a Lego….you get the idea.

Turns out author Melissa Mohr, who actually wrote a book on the history of swearing, has some clever ways to get around swearing near your kids.   And it’s HILARIOUS:

Happy Mother’s Day!

More from Jag
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From 98.7 AMP Radio - More Hit Music Every Hour

Kringle Jingle 2017The Chainsmokers, Dua Lipa, Lauv.... Tickets on sale now....
MusicTown Will Celebrate Detroit's Music And CultureMusicTown will consist of a new broadcast studio, recording studio and performance space, in addition to national and local artist performances inside the intimate City Theatre adjacent to Hockeytown Café.

Listen Live