Someone went through the menus at a bunch of fast food places, and figured out the healthiest breakfast you can order. The healthiest breakfast you can order at any fast food restaurant is a simple egg sandwich.
- McDonald’s – Egg McMuffin (300 calories)
- Burger King – Egg & Cheese English Muffin (270 calories)
- Starbucks – Spinach Feta Wrap (290 calories)
- Taco Bell – Breakfast Soft Taco “Fresco Style” (240 calories)
- Subway – Egg & Cheese Sandwich on flatbread (360 calories)
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Egg White Sandwich on flatbread (280 calories)
- Chick-Fil-A – Greek Yogurt Parfait (230 calories)
MusicTown Will Celebrate Detroit's Music And CultureMusicTown will consist of a new broadcast studio, recording studio and performance space, in addition to national and local artist performances inside the intimate City Theatre adjacent to Hockeytown Café.
Kendrick Lamar to Perform at The Palace this JulyTravis Scott and D.R.A.M. will open.