You shouldn’t send back food at a restaurant just because you decided you want something different. But here are the top five situations where you should send it back and not feel guilty. It’s even okay to ask for a refund.
- When there’s a foreign object in your food, like a hair or a bug.
- When there’s an ingredient you’re allergic to, especially if you asked them to leave it out.
- When your food is undercooked or over cooked.
- When something that’s supposed to be hot comes out cold.
- When it’s not what you ordered. Obviously if they bring you the wrong food, send it back.
Kringle Jingle 2017The Chainsmokers, Dua Lipa, Lauv.... Tickets on sale now....
MusicTown Will Celebrate Detroit's Music And CultureMusicTown will consist of a new broadcast studio, recording studio and performance space, in addition to national and local artist performances inside the intimate City Theatre adjacent to Hockeytown Café.