By Nathan Vicar
(AMP) — 2017 has been a rollercoaster ride.
There’s always that one posts that goes viral, which has everyone talking until another post takes over. We are looking at you Beyoncé.
Here are the top 10 most-liked Instagram photos of 2017.
10. Selena Gomez celebrating her 25th birthday
Number of likes: 7 million
9. Selena riding a bike
Number of likes: 7.1 million
8. Cristiano Ronaldo hanging with his family
Number of likes: 7.2 million
7. Selena Gomez with The Weeknd
Number of likes: 7.7 million
6. Selena and The Weeknd all cuddled up
Number of likes: 8.1 million
5. Cristiano Ronaldo holding his new adorable babies
Number of likes: 8.2 million
4. Beyonce sharing the first picture of her twins Sir Carter and Rumi
Number of likes: 10.2 million
3. Selena Gomez revealing her kidney transplant alongside Francia Raisa
I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery. And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made. For more information regarding Lupus please go to the Lupus Research Alliance website: www.lupusresearch.org/ -by grace through faith
Number of likes: 10.3 million
2. Cristiano Ronaldo sharing the newest addition to his family
Number of likes: 11 million
1. Of course, it’s Beyonce announcing she’s pregnant with twins.
Number of likes: 11.1 million