By Nathan Vicar
(AMP) — You can now get food from some of Detroit’s best eateries delivered to you.
UberEATS launched in metro Detroit Thursday, offering food delivery with full menus from more than 100 of your favorite restaurants including Dilla’s Delights, Batch Brewing Company, Bon Bon Bon, Slows To Go, New Center Eatery, Sicily’s Pizza And Subs, Hot Taco, Olga’s and Kerby’s Koney Island.
Restaurant options will be available to customers in Detroit and surrounding suburbs such as Dearborn, Berkley, Roseville, Melvindale, and Grosse Pointe.
UberEATS is a standalone app, separate from your usual Uber Rider App. You can also access by visiting ubereats.com.
Customers have access to the full menus of a broader selection of restaurants, with food available until the restaurant closes. There’s a flat delivery fee of $5.99 added to every order.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the UberEATS app on iOS and Android
- Login with your Uber account
- Find a restaurant you know and love, and pick what you want from their menu
- Pay with your card on file
- Watch as the order is picked up and delivered to you